Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Gifts! Scotty Dog Sitting on a Mushroom...


Hello! I hope you all had a beautiful holiday!
I know I had an awesome HANDMADE Holiday!


Christmas Eve my Momma showed me this...


I couldn't believe it! My favorite dog is a Scotty...
and I love the quirkiness of mushrooms...
And so this Scotty Dog sitting on a mushroom was the 
absolute
best
present
ever!!


So, this is my newest needle-felted friend by Momma!
We put the mushroom into an inherited antique crystal creamer...
Thank you, Momma :)


We added black glass eyes for shimmer...
and he had instant personality!
Hope you are all having a great week!

Alaina

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! In the last photo he looks as though he's on guard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have one sweet momma who loves her daughter very much! Your Scotty Dog is adorable!
    Smiles,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. FREE Dog GiveAway

    ReplyDelete