Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cleanin' House! Look Out World!


Woo hoo! I love to clean!! 
Even though it takes away from time for blogging and art and other stuff...


Mom and I found these old doll clothes in a pile of fabric 
in some of our stuff...


I bet they would look so cute on someone's favorite teddy bear!
You can find the collection on my Etsy shop!


Still green here in New York...
I'm kind of happy. I love the warmth but I hope we have a
white Christmas.


Either way I hope you are all having an awesome holiday season!
Stay safe friends!
:)

Alaina

3 comments:

  1. The pieces in the final picture look exactly like the little dresses I used to have when I was a baby. Wonder whatever happened to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute doll clothes! I have been cleaning out too and found some great vintage stuff I forgot I had! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I love your blog too....so glad you visited me! Love looking at your neat finds. It inspires me to use some of my own wonderful old stuff!
    Have a wonderful Christmas!
    ~Debra

    ReplyDelete